Preconstruction at the Verrazzano-Narrows
A few early-morning starts on a new project in Brooklyn. This one is along the greenway at the Verrazzano Narrows bridge, where large marine vessels are anchored silently offshore and crowds of gulls wait for a regular morning feeding from the neighborhood retired.
I’ve photographed the bridge before, for the New York City Marathon (a few times for the New York Times, and once for Sports Illustrated): from the bridge at ground-level, from the photographers’ truck, and from a helicopter, twice. It’s an old friend.
- Project Location: Verrazzano-Narrows in Brooklyn, New York
- Client: Triumph Construction, Inc.
- Project value: 50M
Preconstruction, progress, postconstruction and final completion photography and videography — including aerials — is what we do, and “no drama” is how we do it. No project is too far away from our home base in Tarrytown, New York. Contract requirements for large infrastructure projects are a specialty. -Suzanne
- CERTIFIED: SBA-certified WOSB, New York State- and City-certified WBE, and Port Authority certified DBE
- REGISTERED: SAM & ORCA. Experienced in Federal Government contracting and subcontracting.
- WILDLAND FIREFIGHTING CERTIFICATES S-130/190, L-180
- FAA PART 107 Since 2017
- DUNS: 839898728.
- FEIN: 84-2603642
- We accept all government agency purchase orders and credit cards.